Prakash Ayurveda Training Institute strongly understands the necessity of a joint team of Ayurveda physicians and Panchakarma technicians to meet the health requirements of a society so that all specialties can serve under one roof. The mixture of years experience and today’s modern knowledge is the best combination to deal with the modern age health issues. Prakash Ayurveda Training Institute has a team of well qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctors. We also have associated with us a team of specialized Ayurveda doctors. The different specialties are like neurology, gastrointestinal diseases, skin specialists, Ayurveda ophthalmologists, degenerative joint disorders, Ayurveda Infertility specialists and many more.
If you require the services of our Ayurveda specialists for your patients during any step of your clinical practice, we are always ready to discuss your cases and to find the best possible line of treatment for your valuable patient. We would like to share our clinical experience with you. If you feel that this service can be of some help for your practice, write back to us and your requirements also. The key features of this service are as follows:-
- Individual case discussion
- Conclusion made out by understanding the Prakriti and Vilriti (Basic constitution and pathology) of the patient.
- Suggestion over choice of treatment procedures in that particular case.
- Suggestion over the selection of oral medicines to be used.
- Phone and video conferencing via skype available on request.
- 24*7 discussion timings.