Training for Ayurveda Doctors
Many of the Ayurveda doctors in India and abroad feel to refresh their knowledge time to time. Our segment is best designed to meet the requirements of both fresher and experienced Ayurveda doctors. These courses are stuffed with the blend of clinical Ayurveda practices and strictly adhere to more of practical aspect and less on theory part. Individual case studies of patients are also discussed in the batch. Although we already have a vast range of in built courses, still we can customize a tailor made Ayurveda training program as per the interest and requirements of Ayurveda professionals.
- Course include 5 hrs a day classes that include both theory and practical sessions.
- To the point theory sessions and detailed practical demonstrations.
- Clinical case discussions on the concerned subject.
- 5 days a week program.
- Study material in the form of clinical notes provided by the Institute at no extra cost.
- Resources, medicines and other required items used for the practical demonstration are provided by Institute at no extra cost.
- Accommodation and food facility available on prior booking.
- A sightseeing tour of Jaipur and nearby areas is arranged as per the interest of the students.
Best Ayurveda training courses designed for the Ayurveda professionals and Doctors:-
- Ayurveda Panchakarma Training Course – (2-4 weeks)
- Ayurveda Clinical Practices (1-2 Months)
- Ayurveda and Vat Vyadhis(Degenerative and Neurological Diseases) (2-4 weeks)
- Ayurveda and Life Style Diseases (2-4 weeks)
- Clinical Ayurveda practices in Gynecology (1-2 months)
- Clinical Ayurvedic Ophthalmology (1-2 months)
- Other customized courses of your choice.