In House Ayurveda Training
Prakash Ayurveda Training Institute has designed a number of In house Ayurveda training courses. Established in the pink city Jaipur, we try to deliver the best training possible. Attached with our own Ayurvedic eye and general hospital, all the practical demonstrations are done I the same campus. The below key points describe our unique methodology of Ayurveda training and make us a one of the best Ayurveda training Institute.
- Descriptive theory and practical sessions. Total 5 hrs a day.
- 5 days a week classes.
- Study material in the form of descriptive notes is provided by Institute at no extra cost.
- Regular assignments are given to judge the progress of the student.
- Separate doubt sessions are arranged at the end of the day for the students.
- All the resources, medicines and other items used during the practical sessions are provided by the institute.
- Accommodation and food facility available on prior booking.
- A sightseeing tour is arranged for beautiful Jaipur city as per the choice of the students.
- Certificate of training is given on the successful completion of the course.
Different Courses available:-
|Ayurveda massage technique course||1-2 weeks|
|Panchakarma Training Course||2-4 weeks|
|Ayurveda Therapist Course||2-4 weeks|
|Basic Principles of Ayurveda||1-2 weeks|
|Ayurveda clinical practices (Various Diseases)||2-4 weeks|
|Ayurvedic Pharmacology||2 weeks|
|Ayurveda Beauty Care||1-2 weeks|
|Ayurvedic Life Style||1 week|
|Ayurveda and Life Style Diseases||2-4 weeks|
|Rasayan and Vajikaran||1-2 weeks|
|Ayurveda and skin care||1 week|
|Ayurveda and Woman Health||1-2 weeks|
|Ayurveda Diet, Nutrition and Cooking||1-2 weeks|
If you are interested to learn Ayurveda as a regular classroom course and find it difficult to visit Prakash Ayurveda Institute in India, then no need to worry. We can make arrangements for the course in your city. We shall come there with our team to deliver lectures and to demonstrate the Ayurveda procedures in front of your eyes. A minimum group of 10 students has to be there to plan this activity. For more details, write back to us.